Welcome guest to Experience Forum!

Here we discuss the fun and enjoyable experiences that make life special. Come share your experiences here and ask others on theirs.

You are currently viewing these boards as a visitor which gives you limited access to our forum's wonderful features. You can click register to be the part of community, log-in your account, or keep watching forum as a Visitor

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome guest to Experience Forum!

Here we discuss the fun and enjoyable experiences that make life special. Come share your experiences here and ask others on theirs.

You are currently viewing these boards as a visitor which gives you limited access to our forum's wonderful features. You can click register to be the part of community, log-in your account, or keep watching forum as a Visitor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [Event] GRAND OPENING
by Pandu Salim Hanafi Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:54 am

» Clan Prof Loby
by GM Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:17 pm

» Penggila game dota (clan dotm)
by Frozentearz Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 am

» Girl Vs Guys
by gamamulya Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:14 am

» show your face
by gamamulya Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Translator

Amazing pictures!, the small part of human body

:: ViewPoint :: Science

Go down

Amazing pictures!, the small part of human body Empty Amazing pictures!, the small part of human body

Post by gamamulya Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 pm

In general we do not realize that there are many things that are truly interesting when viewed within our bodies. Here I try to present the images. The photos are very beautiful from some parts that exist in our bodies it can be viewed trough the microscope. It's very charming, from this photos, we can know the greatness of God.

Red Blood Cells:

hair:

tongue,this is the taste sense:

Frozen blood cells, the white is white blood cells:

Alveolus, where the oxygen and carbondioxide exchange:

Cancer cells:

human embrio with sperms:

sperms around 'the egg':

Ovum, the red was the crown of ovum:

H1N1:

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
gamamulya
gamamulya
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posting Count : 36
Status : Program?, i`m not a program, i just doing some experiments and research
Pet : : Azurne

Back to top Go down